Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Weekend Warrior

So yeah still sick over the weekend. I figured I'd get a lot of rest in...not so much between taking care of Sir & dad I was exhausted. Mommy's don't get sick days right? Lol. Sir found a fun new pose to nurse in and enjoyed watching George with his dad. Also dad had a project to work on so he left after lunch both days and didn't get home till late. Sat after he left I got to rest because sir fell asleep on my chest. Sunday on the other hand sir was super cranky when dad left. All in all it was an ok weekend. We were originally going to go hiking but that fell through when I got sick. Blah! Here are pics from the weekend. 

Sleepy dad 
OMG mom really 
Eating his toes 
Passed out 
More avocado with dinner
Wakie Wakie Sunday 
Playing
Hilarious 
Passed out 
Posing 
New favorite way to hang out 
Mhh block 

No comments:

Post a Comment