Thursday, January 30, 2014
Monday 1/27
Monday was rough as most Mondays are. Sir cuddled with dad while he ate breakfast. We spent our morning reading and playing. After our afternoon walk sir got super fussy. No idea what his problem was but I gave him his mesh teether with some frozen applesauce and that seemed to help. He def likes applesauce. For some reason I was just super cranky on Monday. After I begrudgingly cooked dinner we all ate together. Sir was still cranky so dad had to hold him. Sir as I have said is fascinated with hot/cold drinks. He spilled the whole can of sprite on the floor. It was funny for a second until I had to clean it up. We were all pretty tired so we all were in bed by 6pm. I'm just glad all days are not as a exhausting as Monday's. Here are pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment