Thursday, January 16, 2014

The week thus far

Here is a small recap of this week since Monday. Monday we stayed home trying to avoid more germs on my already affected immune system. Sir has decided that 5am is an acceptable time to wake up in the morning. Ugh! Way too early. However after some morning George time sir took a two hour morning nap then a four hour afternoon nap. Of course he slept on me in the big rocking chair so I couldn't nap too...not that I could anyway. I got some reading in though which was just lovely. 

Tuesday I finally dragged myself to the doctor. Apparently I just have a cold and the crap he gave me I can't even take since it will decrease my milk supply. At least I got a new inhaler and some lotion for my dry cracked hands. We still have to wait at the pharmacy on post for an hour and a half. They have a nice little family waiting room and Elmo was playing. Sir fell sleep at one point which was lovely. After getting the meds I got jack in the box on the way home...not the healthiest choice but I was tired and they had sweet potato fries :) once home I ate and then out we went again. This time to the grocery store to get a few things. Sir has taking to making a super high pitch happy squeal which he proceed to do all throught the store. Once we were done we came home and Sir watched George while I unloaded stuff. I'm so happy I don't have to haul groceries up three flights of stairs anymore it's great. It was a long day so after dinner Sir & I went to bed early. 

Yesterday I made my big grocery run. I usually save it for the weekend when dad can watch Sir. I didn't really have a choice today so I put him in his carrier and away we went. We got him two new toys first and the did the grocery shopping. Sir did great he even fell asleep towards the end. Now carrying him in the carrier is great until you have to unload the giant pile of groceries into the checkout counter. Pain in the rear. Luckily the guy in line behind us helped and even helped put the groceries back in the cart after they were bagged. Wow faith in humanity restored :) after spending an hour in the store we headed home to play. Sir really enjoyed playing with his new toys. He even took a short nap after lunch and I got to rest a bit. Dad thankfully got home a bit earlier so he played with sir & his new toys while I rested then got dinner ready. It was a nice day. I'm always glad when I get the grocery shopping over with I hate it. Sir also seems to think I'm freaking hilarious when I wear my glasses and make faces at him he just laughs and laughs. Love it! After dinner and Sir got a bath. Of course more of his oatmeal cereal ended up on him than in his belly. He breastfeed and fell asleep at 6:30pm and we laid down at 7 and he didn't wake up until midnight. Fantastic!!! Of course after that he was up every few hours but hey I will take what sleep I can get. 

Today sir yet again thought 5;30am was an acceptable time to wake up. We stayed in bed till 6:15. I got up and started breakfast and coffee. Dad & sir watched Winnie the Pooh on Netflix while we drank coffee. For once dad & I were actually able to shower together. Sir fell asleep after eating so he went in the swing while we showered. Dad then went to work. Sir & I read some books and played on his mat with his new stacking toy. Sir took a nap while eating so I was able to get some reading in. Dad got home early from school since he had a test today. I let Sir play by himself on his mat and he had a great time. I got to finish one of my books :) Sir & i took our first walk since I got sick. It was nice to get out and get some sunshine. What a great place to live I'm in shorts and a tank top in January. We had leftovers for dinner and Sir is being incredibly fussy since he has only napped for about an hour today. Swings are lifesavers!!! Also I'm super glad today is "Friday" it's a four day weekend. Unfortunately dad has staff duty tomorrow night and until noon on Saturday :( ugh freaking army!!! Oh well it will give me an excuse to try and be social in Saturday I found a la leche league group here in SV that is meeting this Saturday and I plan on trying to go to meet some ladies. I'm excited also I'm just sick of only having Sir and dad to talk too. I need some adult conversation. Any who here are pics from this week. Enjoy!  


Happy in the monkey (Monday)
Someone is ty ty (tired) 
What? 
Smiles 
We were both really tired on Monday 
Sitting up :) 

Tuesday Pics
Morning nap after waking up at 5:30 he passed out again at 6 after we got up with him. 
Waiting at the pharmacy 
Watching Elmo 
New pose 
Oh the faces he makes 
Hahahha soo funny
Rabies? 
Nope just bubbles 
Adorable 

Wednesday pics
New oball rattle 
New oball stacking toy
Yum!! 
Finally got a pic with his tooth grin. So cute! 
Oh yeah? 

Today's pics
Morning story time 
Turing pages by himself 
Reading about teeth :) 
Still loves his orange ball the best 

Feet!!! 
Sir is a winner..lol he just loves chewing on everything he can gets his paws on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment