Lunch time. Dad fed me a bit of his mashed potatoes and some ketchup I was not impressed with either if them.
Museum time Monday, January 20, 2014
Afternoon in Bisbee
Today Sir decided to be funny & wake us up at 5:30am. Of course once we got up with him and I fed him in the living room he went back to sleep. He just didn't want to be in bed anymore. So dad & sir slept on the couch while I made breakfast. I can never go back to sleep after im awake. After breakfast we finished watching The Lone Ranger then I took a long shower, the stupid garbage disposel clogged and there were dirty dishes everywhere so I was quite annoyed. Luckily dad fixed it while I was in the shower :) after my shower I played with sir while dad got his shower in. Input a roast in the crockpot and we headed out to Bisbee for the afternoon. Sir was cranky on the drive over he is cutting his second tooth so he hasn't been very happy the past few days. We had lunch at a nice local restaurant. Sir for to sit in a high chair. He mainly wanted to be held by dad because he like to be able to reach dad's drink. He is fascinated by hot and cold drinks. He kept touching the glass and trying to knock it over. After lunch we went to the museum. It was pretty neat Sir seems to enjoy it. He did fall asleep at the end. He even stayed asleep until we got home which is unusual. He woke up briefly when we got home but I put him in bed and fed him and he fell back asleep. And for once in my life I actually napped. I never usually nap during the day but all the getting up early and walking around must have done me in because i sure did take a nice nap with my cuddle bug. It was great. The best part was waking up to no dishes in the sink courtesy of dad and not having to cook because the roast was already done. Ahh the little things. After dinner we had ice cream and watched Chuck. Now it's bedtime. Here are some pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment