Monday, January 20, 2014
Saturday 1/18 party night
Saturday dad didn't get home till 3pm so basically his four day turned into a two day. Staff duty is BS!! Sir and I ended up not going to the la leche league meeting because he was napping. I hate to wake him when he is napping. We did take a short afternoon walk and had lots of fun play time. When dad got home in tired to make a side dish for the party we were going to but that failed epically. Thank goodness I bought a veggie tray. We all got ready and dressed and were out the door at 5:55pm the party started at 6 but ya know it's hard getting out the door with little ones in tow. Sir looked handsome in his outfit and unfortunately I did not get any pictures. Our friends were having their joint birthday party and we finally got to meet their precious baby girl. She is too cute. There were also tons of other kids running around it was fun. We got to have adult conversation and have everyone say how adorable Sir was :) it was a great party we even stayed out past Sir's bedtime but not by much since his bedtime is also my bedtime now lol and I was tired. So we got home around 8pm and crashes. Socializing seems to suck the energy out of me. It was fun though to meet some new people. Here are pics from Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment