Saturday, January 11, 2014

1 year ago today

We saw our sweet boy via ultrasound for the first time. He was a kicker even then and he still is. Can't believe how much time has passed since then. On a not so happy note I'm sick sick sick. Running a low grade fever have a horrible cough, chills, headache, and body aches. Ugh and dad didn't get off work till late tonight so it was a challenge being sick with Sir all day. Luckily he was great until about 4pm when he started fussing. We spent the day in the couch watching curious George. Dad brought me home some soup and lovely flowers. He always knows how to make my day. But seriously it sucks being a sick mommy because let's face it we really don't get sick days we just do our job of being mommy sick. I'm hoping I can fight it off quick without having to go to the doctor like I could get in to see them anyway. So looks like lots if water and some rest for me this weekend. Enjoy these few Picts. 

 One year ago we saw our little bean for the first time 
Couch monkey 
At least one of us is smiling 
Silly 

No comments:

Post a Comment