Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wednesday 1/29

Yesterday was a good day. Sir had morning coffee with dad...no we did not really give him coffee. He likes to sit with dad while he drinks coffee and touch the mug. Dad & sir enjoy this morning time together usually watching a kids movie. It's sweet to see them. After dad left for work sir & I did our usual morning story time/play time/try to get him to nap. Before all that we went to walmart to get more coffee heaven forbid we run out. Lol. After a lovely lunch I started my post pregnancy boot camp workout. 18minutes was hard to do. Sir woke up part way through and I had to let him sit in his chair next to me while I finished. FYI there are not enough yoga mats in the world to make it comfortable to workout on a tile floor. My back is killing me. After my workout Sir & I played on his mat and jammed out to some iTunes Radio. It was fun singing. He even pulled himself up from his belly to a seated position. Of course when I tried to get him to do it again for the camera he wouldn't do it. Dad came home early & we had dinner and watched a show Black Sails on Stars channel. It's a pirate show it's ok. After it was over it was bedtime so sir & I hit the hay. It was definatly a fun day. Here are pics. 

Best pic ever. Morning coffee with dad
Somehow he pulled off his sock and started to eat it
Silly guy
Play time 
He started on his belly and ended up sitting up right 
So proud of himself 
Ty Ty 

No comments:

Post a Comment