Friday, January 31, 2014

Thursday 1/30

Yesterday Sir & I had a great day. We went to Walmart to get a gift for a birthday party we are going to this weekend. Dropped off books at the library, dropped off the rent check, then went to the farmers market. I'm so excited we got homemade tamales & a giant jar of homemade salsa. Dad was home when we got there. He had a big briefing at 4pm so he was off work till 2:30. We had tamales for lunch and watched Chuck. He also filed our taxes early. What a relief when we get our refund we will be able to pay off one of our big loans :) what a great day it will be. After a nice afternoon with dad he went back to work. Sir & I went to Hastings and got The Big Bang Theory and a new book for Sir & I. After our trip we took a walk when we got home. We played and listened to music after our walk. It was a great day. Dad didn't come home till late so it was just Sir & I for dinner. Sir wasn't to thrilled with me feeding him. He only ate a little bit so he just got a bath, nursed and fell asleep. When dad got home I made dinner & we watched The Big Bang. Then it was bedtime. It was a great day. Here are pics. 

Having fun playing 
Who knows why he is upset 
Chewing on everything 
Our new books 
Best salsa everywhere 
Fussing because dad is not home yet
Sleepy
He wouldn't stay still so the pic is blurry. He took my glasses off my face so dad put them on Sir's face 

No comments:

Post a Comment