Monday, January 20, 2014

Sunday hike day

Sunday we had pancakes for breakfast. We usually do them on Saturday but since dad was at work we did them yesterday. We spent the morning watching a new show on Netflix called Last Man Standing it's a family comedy and super funny. After lunch we headed on post to go hiking. There are lots of trails around the mountains. We took the valley trail and we didn't got too far, but Sir loved being outside. Dad even took him on the playground. He was not too fond of the swings which I found funny because he loves his swing at home. We had a great time getting a walk in and some sunshine. After out adventure we stopped by the store so I could get a few things for Sir's food. Spoiled get got all organic food and once home i proceeded to chop up carrots and cook them. Luckily I made enough that we had the rest as a side with out dinner. My blender is not the best for pureing foods so he got semi chunky carrots he was not impressed. He was also tired and fussy. It's frustrating to put work into making food for it to go to waste :( I just think he's not really that into it yet, but try try again I suppose. It was a good day all in all. Sir ended up falling asleep while we watched The Lone Ranger we only got half way through before I decided to take sir to bed. Long walks sure make a person tired. It was a nice day though. Here are pics 

Morning self shots 
Smilie faces 
Silly faces
 Cool tree 
Going on the slide 
Love the leaves 
Family pic time 
First time trying Carrots for dinner
Worn out after our adventure 

No comments:

Post a Comment