Today Sir & I checked out the farmers market for the first time it was really cool. We went to walmart and got more avocado, fruit, and rotisserie chicken and salad for dinner. When we got home I diced up Sir's avocado and put it in a bowl I sat down to eat the other half with him. He dumped his bowl of avocado on his try and proceeded to pick it up and throw it in his lap instead of putting it in his mouth. He ate a few pieces from the spoon but was more interested in playing with it. It is just amazing how fast he is growing. He's the best thing ever. We spent a lovely afternoon reading while he napped on me. When dad got home he wanted cookies. All I can say is thank goodness for recipies on the back of packages of recees. I didn't have my regular cookie mix on hand so I used the recipie on the back of the recee bag. Mhh chocolate recee cookies. Of course we ate a bunch before dinner. So much for eating healthy today haha. Anywho here are Picts from today & yesterday.

























No comments:
Post a Comment