Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Solid food adventure

Today Sir & I stayed at home. I made peanut butter banana muffins for breakfast and they were delicious. We were lucky enough to have dad come home for lunch unexpectedly it was a nice surprise. When dad went back to work Sir & I took a walk and I called my mom and chatted for an hour it was nice to take a little break. Dad got home around 3:30 and I got my awesome Harry potter book set from amazon. Oh how I love amazon! I made tacos for dinner yay taco Tuesday. Dad decided to fed Sir some Avacado that I cut up. Sir didn't know what to think, but he did swallow some and made the funniest face. He only spit a little bit out. It's a litte earlier than expected but dad couldn't resist. Here are Picts from today. 
Play time 
OMG hilarious face 
My awesome new HP book set!!! Yay!!
Two book reading fools. Lol well one the other is eating the book 
First taste of yummy Avacado.  Yum!! 
Haha it's everywhere 

No comments:

Post a Comment