Thursday, January 30, 2014
Tuesday 1/28
Tuesday Sir & I finally made it to story time at the library. First we drove on post to pick up my prescriptions. We went to target after to get him some more wipes, soap, and new pacifiers. He has never really taken one but dad wanted me to have ones on hand just in case. All the other ones we had only went up to 3 months. After that I got a hazelnut frappichino from Starbucks. Yum! Then we headed to the library. There were a lot of other kids there. Sir really enjoyed the song time and watching the other kids run around. It was nice to get out of the house. We didn't stay for the stories because Sir was getting tired. We went home and he napped on the way home and in his car seat in the house for a while. When he woke up he ate and slept in my arms till 2:30. We took an afternoon walk then dad got home around 4:30. Sir had applesauce for dinner and we watched some of the state of the union. I wasn't interested but dad and I got to cuddle while sir slept. We also had a nice chat with Robbie. Tuesday was a fun and busy day. Here are pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment