Friday, January 24, 2014

Thursday 1/23

I was hoping going to bed later Wenseday night because of the movie would mean sir would sleep later today. Apparently he did not get the memo. He was up at 4am and wanted to play. Dad got up with him for a few hours. Then he got mad because he was hungry. Dad brought him back to me and we all fell back asleep until 7am. Dad bathed him while I got breakfast ready. After dad left I showered and played with Sir. He then took his morning nap..on me of course. He woke up at lunch and after I made his and my lunch and stripped him down to feed him dad called. He wanted us to meet him at Chipolte his work buddy and his wife were there. So I cleaned Sir off put his clothes in and loaded him in the car and drove to chipotle. It was a nice break from our routine. After lunch Sir and I went to the library and hung out on the carpet and checked out new books. He fell asleep in the car and stayed alseep a while longer once I brought him inside. He woke up since I left him in his car seat but fell back asleep in my arms silly boy. Carrots for dinner again for him & crockpot chicken Alfredo for us. Yum! We put sir to bed early and I laid down with him and read. Long days make for early to bed night for sure. Here are pics from yesterday. 

Morning playtime 
Lunch time 
Library time 

No comments:

Post a Comment