Friday, January 24, 2014

Finally Friday

Even though it's only a four day week for dad it feels like the longest week ever. Sir did not go back to sleep after dad left for PT this morning. He decided to kick me in the face and scratch my eyeball yes my eyeball until I got out of bed. Of course once out of bed and on the couch. He nursed then fell right back to sleep. Go figure. Dad came home and had breakfast and played with Sir before he showered and left. Sir has figured out how to stand up on his knees now he's still wobbly but he is making progress. In sure he will be crawling before too long. He's already trying too he's just doing it backwards. We had morning playtime and story time. I tried to get him to nap but he wasn't having any of that. So we went to target to get nursing pads, toothpaste, and new toothbrushes. For once I only got the things on my list. Sir pooped while we were there but since it was a short trip I waited till we got home to change him. It was everywhere!!! How in the world it got all over his legs and up his back I have no idea. He ended up getting a bath. After bath time we had lunch and dad called to say he was coming home soon. I made banana blueberry bread and Sir took a super short nap on me. Dad came home and played with Sir. We watched Chuck and ate popcorn. Dad brought me some peanut M&Ms & Reese's cups from the gas station as a surprise. Yum! After a few shows I made dinner and puréed peas for Sir. I can't believe how stinkin easy it is to make your own purées. Also I know exactly what goes in it. Sir seemed to like it, but he threw the leftovers that were in his bowl against the wall. After dinner I had to clean up the wall. Sir finally took a nap after dinner at 6pm and I was able to play Zelda for the first time since Christmas. Sir stayed asleep until bedtime. It was a nice day made even better because dad came home early. I'm so ready for the weekend. Here are pics from today. 

Oh his adorable face!! 
Trying to crawl 
Peas it's what's for dinner
Haha!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment