Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Zoo time 2/2
FeSunday instead of parties we went to the zoo in Tucson. Our friends decided to take their son to the zoo for his birthday instead of having a party. We joined in and had a great time. Sir got to feed the giraffe. He did not want to give the carrot up silly boy. We went to Chuck e cheese afterwards. Their food is gross to say the least but we had fun playing games. We said bye to our friends as they headed back to SV while we stayed in Tucson a bit longer to visit a bookstore. It's called Bookman's super awesome place and I of course found tons of books. It's a used bookstore so it was way cheaper than buying books at B&N. I got my books then we stopped at a gas station on the way out because Sir was screaming. We then continued on and the 1hr1/2 drive home was absolutely awful. He screamed and cried and dad & I yelled at each other lalalalala. He finally went to sleep and the last thirty minutes of the drive went well. Of course dad & I apologized to each other for loosing our tempers. We got home and went straight to bed exhausted from our long but fun day. Here are pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment