Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Picture Post

 
Here are some pics (well a lot of pics) from the past few days. I would blog more but Sir is being very demanding today. He has however learned how to give kisses and blow raspberries on my shoulder. It is really cute. Until he bites that is. Oh yeah and i'm trying to recover from his last nipple bite. I know TMI, but holy moly it hurts and it left a tiny hole. AND it hurts something fierce for him to nurse on that side. I can only hope the healing powers of breast milk will cure it. Oh and Sir is moving like crazy all over the floor and in his walker. What will I do when he starts walking?
 
 
Friday Night Pj & watching a show time :)




 
 
 
 
 haha Saturday morning with Daddy...it's a bad pic of dad..oops

 
 moving and shaking in his walker










 
 
 
 
 Sunday morning getting into things


 reading time with Sir












 bed time





Monday morning




















 
 
 
Tuesday














No comments:

Post a Comment