Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Monday 2/3

Monday was like most Mondays it's always hard when dad has to go back to work. We have found that sir can play for a bit in his pack n play while we both get a shower in together. Sir & I spent the morning playing and after lunch got pics from Walmart. Hopefully I will get them put in his scrapbook at some point. After that we stayed home the rest of the day. The temp has been dropping so we have been staying warm. Of course it's not nearly as cold here as it is in KS or TX and for that I'm so thankful. I just hope the next place we go doesn't snow...HAWAII!!!!!' Yeah that's number 3 on our list :) anywho dad got home late so I struggled to get dinner ready only to have it turn out awful. After dinner we just went to bed. Like I said Mondays are just blah. At least Sir was mostly good and we got pics for Sirs photo book from his Aunt :)Here are pics from Monday.

Morning nap

Playtime 
Always with the tongue 
Yay photos for his book 
Like I said he was mostly good. I think at this point he was upset because dad wasn't home yet
His new thing is chewing on everything including the string to my jacket and sweat pants 

No comments:

Post a Comment