Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Feels like Thursday wish it were Friday

It took a great surge of strength to even get out of bed this morning. The cold doesn't help and neither did Sir being up all night. I did manage not to ruin breakfast this morning but didn't manage to shower with dad which was a mistake. Once dad left Sir flipped when I put him down so I could shower. I was seriously only in there long enough to wash rinse and get the eff out. But I guess super short shower is better than none at all. He also can't stand for me to be out of his sight for more than a second this makes it difficult to even go pee much less get housework done. I was able to have a nice chat with my mom & sister but I had to walk sir around the house while doing so. The second I put him down he started crying. Thankfully dad came home at noon and has stayed home. He let me go return the movies and get a new series. I hung out at Hastings and ended up buying more books as well as renting season two of Homeland. Not my cup of tea but dad likes it. Then I hung out at target. Note to self Never go there when hungry. I came out with vanilla bean almonds, two organic burritos, crunchy peanut butter, sobe life water, and coffee. Once home I found sir sleeping peacefully in his swing. He has been quite fussy today and drooly I think he might be cutting more teeth. Dad & I started our show and ate some chips & salsa. Yum! I made tacos for dinner and sir got an after dinner ride around the house in the laundry basket. He got a bath and got to wear his new pj's now he is sleeping on my arm in the rocking chair. It's been a semi rough day mostly because I'm super tired and he has been fussier than usual but it's still been a good day. Seeing dad drive sir around in the laundry basket full of clothes sure did make me smile. I'm now going to attempt to move Sir to bed and get some reading in before going to bed myself. Here are pics from today. Enjoy! 

OMG mom really? 
Storytime
Hum what to play with next?
This looks tasty
Yup very tasty
Handsome
Now he's just being onery
Watching the show together
Some after dinner shenanigans 
My boys
Cuddle bug
Those teeth are cute but deadly espi when he sinks them into your flesh 
Hilarious 
Kisses
Passed out 

1 comment: