Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thursday 2/6

Thursday sir & I went to my eye appointment only to get there and be told i shouldn't been seen until after I'm done nursing. Wish they could have mentioned that before I drove all the way in post. But since we were out we were able to hit up the farmers market early. Some of the goodies we got include. 

•one dozen pork tamales 
•prickly pear jelly (it is super delicious) 
•sea salt pumpkin seeds
•chocolate raisins
•dried blueberries 
•homemade cinnamon bread knots

I'd say it was a successful trip. I love having a market all year round. & the food is awesome. We spent the afternoon playing and reading. Sir took a long nap and I got to read. Dad came home and we had tamales for dinner. Here are pics from Thursday. Enjoy! 

Morning 
Our haul from the market 
Playtime
Nap time. I just love snuggling with him. No wonder I never get anytime done 
So happy after nap time 
Trying to climb up me like a monkey 

No comments:

Post a Comment