Sunday, February 9, 2014

I Love Weekends!

Ahh the weekend. Love them but also hate them. Love them because dad is home to help out but hate them because they are too short and Sir still thinks it's acceptable to wake up at 5am. Yesterday dad helped out tremendously by moving all the furniture and cleaning and mopping all the floors in the living/dining room, kitchen, and play area. What a super hubby! After that I went out with Sir to Hastings and get a few groceries from the store. Dad went to hang out with a friend. I picked up sushi for lunch and Sir took a nap on me once we got home. I took it as a nice opportunity to read. I could try harder to move him once he is asleep but most attemps don't work and he wakes up and screams. So I just don't get anything done around the house. But this weekend we had to get some stuff done since my patents are coming next weekend. Hubby really did a superb job. When he got home we continued watching our show and played with Sir. I had some hummus as a snack and wasn't paying attention next thing I know Sir's whole hand is in the hummus and he ate it. He seemed to like it better than anything he has eaten so far. However it got all over his face, shirt, and the couch we had just cleaned (go figure right). Dad & I just laughed. Sir had more zucchini for dinner and afterwards we watched more of the show then Sir and I hit the hay. 

Today sir woke up at 5am wanting to play. Dad bless his heart let me sleep. They watched Les miserables on TV. Once I get up I made breakfast and coffee. We spent the morning in outlet Pj's finishing homeland season 2. At lunch sir was fascinated with my Gatorade bottle so I let him play with it. He was so excited!!! He even dropped it on the floor and tried to jump off the couch after it luckily dad had a tight grip on him. After lunch we headed to Hastings to return the show. Sir got two new books and dad got a new game for our anniversary next week. We came home and I read, Sir bounced, and dad played his new game. Dad cleaned out my car and vaccumed it. Then ran it through the car wash while I stayed with Sir. Sir got super fussy before dinner. We had fajitas and beans. I made banana bread for desert. After dinner dad called his mom in face time and they chatted well really Sir did most of the chatting. He's been quite talkative today when he wasn't fussing. After their chat we had banana bread & Sir & I went to bed. He is snoozing and I'm getting my blogging in. Here are pics from this weekend. Enjoy! 

Saturday
Morning carrots 
Mhh red pepper hummus 
It got everywhere 


Sunday 
His faces crack me up
"Really mom?"
Who knew a Gatorade bottle could keep a kid so entertained 
"Wait I think I got it!!!" Trying to kill himself silly boy 
New books :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment