Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Tuesday 2/4
Wish I could come up with more creative titles but a sleep deprived momma can only do so much. We made an unexpected trip to the doctor yesterday. I spent 20 minutes on hold at 6:30am to get Sir. The muffins I made tasted like crap and I had to scrape ice off my car before leaving the house. We get to the doctor only to wait 15 minutes past our scheduled time. The nurse was so sweet though. She even let me listen to Sir's heartbeat. He is now weighing in at 18lbs 8oz. & 28 1/2 inches long. He is a tall one that's for sure. Of course we got the all clear from the doctor but still has to wait at the pharmacy for an hour for the "just in case" prescription. Ugh the only good thing was that we got to have lunch with dad. We also explored the PX and Sir got 5new long sleeve onesies in 9month size. He's getting so big. After lunch we went home and Sir & I played until dad came home. We finished watching The Big Bang Theory and had dinner. I was just exhausted so Sir & I laid down at 6:30. He slept and I read for a bit then passed out. Long mornings out suck. Here are pics from yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment