Whoooo
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Sunday Funday
Today sir Charles let us sleep in until 7am it was awesome! I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I was able to take a nice long shower. We went to church were I yet again missed most of it because sir wanted to eat. I haven't gotten any of my writing for NaNoWriMo done today, but it's okay. Sir Charles has been quite the talker today it's just awesome listening to him just coo and talk. After church we took a trip to my favorite store Target and got a few things for smoothies and dinner. We made a quick stop to find a geocache on the way home. Once home I made yummy smoothies and we had leftovers for dinner. I called mom and chatted with her while Sir slept on my chest. Afterwards Sir and his dad explored outside. You know it's a good day when your kid spits up on you and it gets all over your face and hair I had to take a second shower. Sir & I took a trip to the library and got new books while dad stayed home. We got list of awesome books and then stopped at Sonic and got a cherry limeade. It's been a nice Sunday and I'm glad that the hubby is off tomorrow too. Here are some pictures from today .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Goodnight Gorilla was always one of our favorite books. Love y'all!
ReplyDelete