Saturday, November 9, 2013
Pancake Saturday & Geocaching
What a great way to start the day with snuggles from a Sir Charles. 5:30am was way to early to wake up but my lovely hubby let me sleep a little bit more. Once I got up I made banana sprinkle pancakes. The poor sprinkles melted :( after breakfast and showers we went on a geocaching adventure we walked up the street and I found the geocache. Sir wore his new hat and dad & I took turns holding him. He is getting so heavy. We had lunch and now he is peacefully sleeping in his swing. Once he wakes up we might go to the park and explore. It's nice to have a break to write and read or just sit around while he sleeps. Just today he figured out how to put the paci from his hand to his mouth of course I had to put the paci in his hand first but he put it in his mouth. It's amazing how much he chews in his hands now. He is growing up way too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment