Sunday, November 17, 2013
Mommy is tired!
Ugh today has been just exhausting. I went grocery shopping at 8:30 this morning to beat the Sunday crowds. I got home and sir decided that he only wanted to be held by me. I couldn't get any housework done I was lucky to get dinner in the crockpot. After lunch sir and I went out so dad could work on his school paper. We went to the library and then target he got a new jumper since he now only wants to be held up standing. $100 later we went to Hastings then got a sonic drink and went home. Dad had not finished his paper of course and the house was still a disaster. I call my mom and chatted and then grandma Tody. Dinner was ready and sir decided to bit let me eat right away. He nursed for what felt like forever and ten I was finally able to eat. No rest for the weary he fell asleep and I immediately started cleaning the kitchen and making the house look more presentable. OMG I'm tired and I haven't even finished cleaning yet. I feel like I'm running on steam. Meanwhile dad instead if writing his paper is playing video games GGRRR!! Getting kinda tried of trying to be super mom/wife. Anyway that's my rant. At least sir is still sleeping so I can take a break and read one of my new books. Oh and I also need to drink about a ton of water deyhrdration sucks just FYI. Now in off to read before Sir wakes up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment