Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Veterans Day (a day late)

So I didn't get to blog yesterday. It was a pretty lazy Monday. Daniel played video games most of the day and I spent time with the kiddo. I read to him and we listened to music. I got all my writing in yesterday plus more. I felt very accomplished. We had dinner with some new friends last night. It was so nice not to have to cook and to have adult conversation. Our friends are pregnant she is due in December so she is very interesting in all I have to say about babies and both of then just adore Sir Charles. We have a great time. I made a yummy pumpkin cheesecake for dessert. We didn't get back home till around 8 it was nice to stay out for a bit but Sir got quite fussy so we had to come home. Today sir and dad watched pink elephants on parade on YouTube he jus loved it and then we watched Hawkins mattata and bare nessisities. I sure wish we owed the jungle book movie I think Sir would love it. Now he is sleeping in his swing and I was finally able to clean our bathroom and vaccum our room. I'm now taking a break when he wakes up Sir and I are going to go in search of our first Christmas tree. I can't wait to put up our own tree it's exciting. Wish us luck on our Christmas tree adventure. Here are pictures from yesterday. 

Reading to Sir we love dr Seuss 

All smiles he loves dr suess 
Hanging out on my shoulders. He likes to hang out up there 

Mhh such tasty hands 
Hanging out with my elephant 

Uh oh fuss fuss 
Just chilling 


Oh no I'm getting too big for my monkey 

Passed out after spending time with friends at dinner. I was the star of the show as usual. 



No comments:

Post a Comment