Fell asleep on the way
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Day in Tucson
Today we spent the day in Tucson but before we left I made pancakes. It is pancake Saturday of course today it was cinnamon brown sugar pancakes. They were delicious. After we all showered and bathed Charles we hit the road. We got to Tucson and hit the mall. I forgot how utterly exhausting it is to shop. Also I'm too old for the skipy crap in the junior section but too small for the stuff in the women's section. It's frustrating. I spent forever looking for a dress for our Christmas pictures. I found one at Macy's but it was $130 there was no way I was spending that much in a silly dress. I ended up finding one on sale at Penny's for $35. We had lunch at Chipolte in the mall and contributed walking around. Once we were done we went to Babies R us and got Sit a Christmas outfit. I can't believe that his outfit cost just as much as mine it's nuts. Then we heard over to Barne's & Noble love that place. Got sir some new Biscuit books and a Dr Seusse book. After the bookstore we went to Starbucks and enjoyed our buy one get one free coffee yum. We both got Carmel Brûlée Frappichinos. After coffee and a long day we finally heard home. We are all very tired. If course Sir slept in the car so he will probably be up all night. Good thing church doesn't start till 10:30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment