Friday, November 15, 2013
Cloudy days are my favorite
It finally feels like fall today. It's my favorite kind of day cloudy and chilly. Charles and I spent the day at home with the TV off just reading. It's been great. He took a two hour nap this afternoon too. I had a nice cup of tea while I read. Dad came home early and did the job that I hate clipping Charles's fingernails he accidentally clipped his skin poor Sir got his first boo boo and he didn't even cry much. I didn't realize how much a little cut could bleed. He's all better now and all smiles. We read Horton Hears a Who and played on his mat. Now he is hanging out with dad. It's new dinner recipe Friday and I made beef ravoli bake it was tasty. I didn't realize how windy it gets in the desert it's really cold outside tonight and the wind is howling it makes me super thankful for the room over my head. It's been a great day even if I did get spit up on more times than I could count.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment