Thursday, November 21, 2013
The elusive bread flour
So I got it in my head that I want to make my own bread. I planned on staying in my pj's all day but since it's supposed to rain tomorrow I decided to go to the store today and get all the stuff I need for bread making. Sir hadn't napped at all so after lunch decided to pack him up and go. Well all the people at the store had no idea what I was talking about when I asked where the bread flour was whatever I checked out with the rest of my items and went home only to find out that the idiot guy bagging my groceries failed to put the yeast in my bag. Jack hole anyway I loaded sir back into the car and drove back across town. Got the yeast then figured since I was out i would continue the search for bread flour. Target had a spot for it in their shelf but none left they guy asked scanned it and informed me they did not have any in the back. I took my search to walmar which was a madhouse at 2 in the afternoon. I found the bread flour finally and since it was such a crazy afternoon I also bought a bad of Resse's. Sir slept while we were in walmart but woke up halfway home. Once home I proceeded to eat half the bag of Resse's and all sir wanted to do was play. Thank goodness dad came home early and took him off my hands while I took a long hot shower. I made 2 dozen cupcakes for his class tomorrow mhh pumpkin. I also made for extra for the two of us :) I love baking and can't wait to try out the bread recipe my fiend used. All I gotta say is it better be the best damn bread ever for all the hassle I had to go through. Even though sir did not sleep much today and people are idiots it's been a great day. In ready for a nice relaxing pj day tomorrow while it rains. Hopefully since sir did not sleep today he will sleep tonigh hahah yeah right I can hope. Here are a fee pictures from today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment