Friday, November 8, 2013

Yesterday's adventure



Yesterday we got up early. Like 6am early then I (mom) had coffee while dad went off to work. I gave sir Charles a bath and almost dropped him in the tub...he was a slippery little eel. After baths and breakfast he took a nap for three hours. While I was able to work on my novel for national novel writing month or NanoWrimo. I looked through my cookbooks to find new dinner recipies and watched Netflix. Dad came home for lunch and played with sir Charles. After he went back to work sir Charles & I checked the backyard for grasshoppers then had a lovely time playing. He got his new hat in the mail and boy is it cute now he won't get sunburnt when we do our outdoor adventures. I made chicken fried rice for dinner and we watched a movie. Dad had a four day this weekend so we will all get to spend family time together. How great is that. Here are some pictures from yesterday


1 comment: