Handsome
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
All you need is love...
And a LOT of caffeine for this momma. Today and yesterday have been long and quite tiring. Plus dealing with a case of constipation and hemroids is not fun it makes for a cranky momma. I took a trip to walmart today and got pictures for my mom's Christmas present, some fiber stuff, coconut oil and other things for my hemroid stutiation. Today in actually had two cups of coffee and i still felt like a zombie, but seeing Sir's cute smile is worth every moment of no sleep. We had our first massive diaper blow out today it was crazy. We got home for walmart and Sir was asleep so I put him in the swing so I could pee, eat, and drink another cup of coffee. Wen he woke up i put him on the couch while I worked on a project and he kept fussing so I picked him up and saw that he had a dirty diaper I took him to change him. Oh my it was all the way up his belly and his shirt poor guy. He got cleaned up and we went about our day. Also while I was working I left him in his playpen in his mat he was on his back when I left him there. He started fussing so I went to check in him and he had rolled over to his tummy. I was a very proud and sad mommy dad that I missed it hopefully he will do it again and I can catch him on camera. I had a mommy fail moment when undecided to put blue yes blur paint on his hand to try and put his handprint on my project. Uh big mistake I was so afraid he would stick his hand in his mouth before I could wash it off. I ran him too the bathroom and put him in his tub and started scrubbing his hand. He was pissed and started screaming at me but I got the paint off but not before it got all over our guest bedroom sheets and his onesie. Wow I won't be doing that again for a long time. He spent the rest of the afternoon sleeping while I read and relaxed from the long day. Leftovers for dinner because I just couldn't bear to cook tonight. I sure hope he sleeps better tonight than he did last night or I'm going to turn into a zombie for sure. Oh well here are pictures from yesterday and today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment