Thursday, December 12, 2013
Where is the weekend?
It's been an exhausting few days. Yesterday was particularly awful. Sir spit up everywhere didn't sleep well the night before. I spent the whole night taking care of him myself. Dad slept in the other room because he had a PT test the next day and needed his rest. I woke up cranky. We went to the library to get out of the house and he fell asleep in the car I put him in his carrier which he proceeded to spit up all over. After finding an arm full of books for the two of us I dropped then all over the floor and had to pick then all up. Left my library card in the car thankfully they let me check out the books with a picture Id. Exhausted I drove to Starbucks to treat myself to coffee. Sir was alsleep again so I was going to pop him in the stroller the damn car seat wouldn't come out of the base. Angry and tired and I chunked the stiller back in the car and headed home. Got sir out and put him in his swing to sleep and went to check what the hell was wrong with the car seat. Yeah in my sleep deprived state the stupid cover had fallen down just enough to make it to where the seat wouldn't come out. I'm an idiot. I didn't really need to be spending money in Starbucks anyway. Sir slept for a total of two more minutes before crying. I picked him up and he slept on my chest for a while. Play time was fun at least I love seeing in roll over and grab for toys now. Curious George is now a life saver for my morning shower time. I put him in his bouncer and he happily watched cartoons while I shower for a total of two minutes. He slept like crap again last night but I have a feeling today will be better. We are staying at home and I don't have to cook dinner. I'm caffeinated and after reading a hilarious mommy book I'm feeling much better. I also felt better because I actually got out for a walk around the block with sir last night it was amazing. Seriously you gotta check out Confessions of a Scary mommy by Jill Smokler it cracked me up and made me smile and laugh out loud. Here are some Picts from the last fee days. Enjoy! Now I'm off to go play with my sweet boy maybe take him for a walk before it rains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































No comments:
Post a Comment