Thursday, December 5, 2013
4 months
Sir is now four month old as of Sunday. Where has the time gone? He's growing up way too fast. He had his checkup yesterday and is now 16lbs 13oz and 27inches long. Measuring right in track and healthy. He got two shots and the oral rotavirus. Of course the clinic was out of the phenumoina vaccine,which in my option is pretty stinkin important this time of year, so we will have to keep calling back next week to see if they have any in. I hate to see him get shots but to make him have to do it twice so soon just pisses me off. Idiots at the clinic really should have been prepared. Ugh! We had lunch with dad on post afterwards and I got some yummy decafe Starbucks. Then went back to the pharmacy and waited for two flipping hours for Sir's Tylenol which I find crazy. After our wait we drove home Sir fell asleep in the car. Dad beat us home and as soon as Sir was out of his car seat the screaming began. He actually cried real tears it made me sad. We gave him some Tylenol and he felt better. Him & I went to bed at 7pm he actually slept quite well. Today he has been sleeping and eating all day. I've been hanging out in my Pj's all day and cuddled on the couch with Sir. I was able to do the dishes and put the ham soup in the crockpot and I made homemade dinner rolls when dad got home. It's been a low key day here I was able to read Harry Potter on my kindle all day it was fabulous. Now we are hanging out and watching TV it's been a great day. I'm super glad tomorrow is Friday though :) here are Picts from yesterday & today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment