Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Saturday shopping
Saturday dad & I made pancakes for breakfast & turkey bacon. I forgot how much I really dislike turkey bacon. Ugh! After breakfast and a morning movie with K. The boys went to the gun stores while Aunt Nae Nae, K, Sir & I went to walmart and the mall. Sir got a new high chair his great aunt dodo & great uncle frank sent him money for Christmas so we only ended up having to spend $25 on the chair. We went and walked around the mall and K got a new winter hat. Once home we loaded Sir up into the backpack carrier and we all went for a walk/hike behind our house. It was a fun adventure. After our walk we came back home and relaxed. Aunt Nae Nae offered to watch Sir while dad & I went out to on a dinner date. We left around 5pm and were back by 6pm. We went to a nice little German restaurant right up the road boy the food was delicious. We even brought back German chocolate cake. It was really nice to get out together and Sir did great while we were gone. Once we got home we all watched Drspicable me 2 together. It was a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment