Monday, December 2, 2013

Tired tired tired

So tired today. Sir screamed ALL night last night!!! Ugh he was up almost every hour. I think dad & I only got three hours of sleep total. I'm praying tonight goes better. Saturday afternoon we took Christmas pictures it was exhausting. Sir did not really want to corroporate buy we got it done then spent the evening relaxing. Yesterday was his four month birthday. We went to church and I was able to sit through the whole service for once it was great. After church I pumped and then went to the store and got groceries. I'm trying to eat healthier so my while cart was full of fruits and veggies. I'm excited to start eating better. Sir apparently doesn't like his bottles anymore either because he is too used to the boob or because he needs new bottle nipples or probably both. I spent yesterday afternoon editing Christmas pictures and getting our cards printed. I made dinner with the leftover ham. Potatoes, onions, and ham skillet and zucchini and mushroom sauté. Yum! Sir and I laid down at 7pm for out bedtime routine but he just screamed and was very angry. We stripped him down and I did skin to skin and nursed him and he feel asleep until of course I put him down and it started all over. Blah! He has his four month checkup this week so I plan on asking his pedi about it. My guess is he was probaly overtired and gassy. He missed his mid afternoon nap. Anyhow. Today we woke up at 6:30 and I made muffins for breakfast. He took a short nap and I cleaned the kitchen and took a shower. We took a trip to walmart and picked up some new socks for him, two more presents for the twins, another one for miss Kaylee, and the Christmas cards. After we came home we did some playtime on the mat and I managed to get some cleaning done while he hung out in his swing. He is currently napping on my lap and I should be napping with him. Alas when the sun is up I'm up :( hoping he sleeps better tonight. Here are some Picts from the last few days. 

Saturday 11/30/13 playing with his new ball

Sunday 12/1/13. Four months old! 

Hanging out with daddy after PT this morning 
Pumpkin snicker doodle muffins 

Good morning 
Ready to go to walmart
So happy during the day soo cranky at night. 

Finally sleeping 

No comments:

Post a Comment