Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

It sure doesn't feel like Christmas here in AZ I think I got way to used to seeing snow on Christmas in KS. Also it's quite warm here and we are usually home with family this time of year. Hubby & I have never celebrated on our own. Today was pretty normal day. We woke up at 6am with Sir and cuddled in bed then dad watched him while I made breakfast. Sir napped while I showered. We worked on house cleaning. Made a last minute run to target to get diapers, wipes, and ranch dressing. Came home and made salt dough ornaments for the first time. Having the oven on for two hours made it even hotter in the house. After dinner we opened our Christmas Eve presents. New pj bottoms for everyone and the classic How the Grinch Stole Christmas on DVD. We watched it as a family and Sir was only in his pj's for about two seconds. Way too hit here for flannel pjs. Oh well at least they were cheap. It's been a great day. Tomorrow I'm going to continue cleaning and do some baking :) which reminds me I totally forgot to get some stuff at the store darn. Go figure right that's what happens when you don't take a list with you. Anywho here are some pictures from today. Enjoy! 

Too funny these boys crack me up
Mhh chew toys 
Silly faces 
He's not too happy about our trip to target 
Handsome little elf
"Wait you mean I get to open a present after dinner? Then why don't you fools hurry up and eat?" Lol
Present time 
The wrapping paper is more interesting than the presents 
Dad was distracting him in this picture 
Watching The Grinch at least dad is wearing his pjs 
Salt dough ornaments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment