Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tired Tuesday

Another night of not a lot of sleep last night. Sir was up every few hours again. I still managed to stay awake all day. We lauded down around 3pm and he slept but I couldn't then dad came home and I used that time to chat with him instead. Sir & I went to the ups store to see if they had boxes for shipping. They said just to bring everything in and they would pack it up for me. Of course all the people in line kept commenting on how cute sir was. We then went to target and got some crockpot liners and a winter hat for sir. His fat feet and head do not fit into the so called 0-6 month hats and socks so we had to get 6-24 month socks. His hat is a big fuzzy penguin hat. Anywho after our trip out we went home and he hung out in his bouncer long enough for me to get dinner in the crickpot stuffed green peppers. I had a short chat with my mom until sir started fussing again. When dad came home I finished up dinner and made banana blueberry bread for dessert. Sir has been pretty demanding today only wanting to be held and me near by at all times. We are changing up his bedtime routine tonight in hopes it will get him to sleep better. We usually bathe him in the morning we will try doing it tonight before bed. He has his four month apt tomorrow and I'm dreading the shots. Ugh lack of sleep blows. I'm totally regretting all those times I've skimped on sleep. Hope tonight is better. Here are Picts from today. 

Morning snooze after eating 
Grumpy pants 
Hi there 
Nom nom
Mhh dinner 
Banana blueberry bread 

No comments:

Post a Comment