The last few days have been much better for us. Thursday Sir stayed awake all day which actually ended up being a good thing because he slept a lot that night. Friday was a challenging day only because our Keurig stopped working and people at target are idiots. Sir and I got ready and left at 8am Friday morning and hit up target to get his new activity chair and a few groceries. After our trip out we got home only to find that I didn't have the sugar or orange juice. Sugar was one of the main things on my list since I've been baking a lot. So I had to load sir back up in the car and head back. We stopped at the library and got Sir more books then went back to target. Of course I got my things and a pair of new sweat pants. Hey they were on sale and I pretty much live in anything that is comfortable now days. After our trip we went back home and had lunch, which ended up all over the floor. I was eating while nursing and Sir kicked the bowl out of my hand. I had to get the vacuum and vacuum up the coucouss and beans. The vacuum usually doesn't bother Sir but he wasn't done eating so he started screaming. Ugh! Luckliy dad came home from work early and we ordered pizza for dinner. We were watching Dances with Wolves as our Friday night movie but Sir just kept yakking in the background so we stopped watching to play with him. He's such a happy giggling baby when he's not screaming. At least dad fixed the coffee maker and sir slept well that night. Yesterday I made blueberry chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. I love cooking especially weekend mornings because dad watches Sir and I can drink my coffee and read in peace while I cook. Sir was watching George on TV while I started cooking but then he started to squeal so I took him to wake up dad. They played together while I cooked. Dad went to the gun range after breakfast so sir and I went to target I know your thinking again? Then back to the library to get a book I had on hold. Then we checked out the farmers market. There wasn't much there but it was nice to walk around. We came home and had lunch dad got home around 2pm and we spent the rest of the afternoon at home. Sir did not sleep very well last night so it was hard getting up for church today. It's sad when your kid is better dressed than you. I swear if I could get with wearing yoga pants to church I would. So church went ok sir wanted to be walked around and the crazy old ladies wanted to hold him ugh germs everywhere is all I could think but we let them hold him. After church I made my weekly grocery run. I found out that if I listen to my music on my phone I don't want to kill people nearly as much while I'm in the store. I hate grocery shopping especially on a weekend even more on a Sunday but I can't do it during the week. Anyway I went to the store got my stuff it took 1hr as it usually does. Got a call from dad as I was loading and all I hear is screaming from sir on the other end. I pretty much threw the groceries in the car and sped home. I ran in the house and he was just screaming. Dad was equally upset apparently sir had been screaming like this since I'd left. His problem? He was hungry and now refuses to take a bottle. Uh oh!! I took screaming sir and fed him and he calmed down. Apparently getting new nipples for his bottles did not fix the problem. He did not eat last week when I was at the store but he didn't throw a screaming fit then. We are thinking he has gotten too used to the boob. When we lived in manhattan he got a bottle a few times a week but with the move and settling in and me never really being away from him he hasn't gotten many bottles. So I went in a google search and found a brand that is supposedly good for exclusively breastfed babies. They didn't have any an the stores so I ordered one from amazon, two medium flow nipples, a book for me, and one for Sir too of course. So that was our craziness today. Sir has learned to really stick his tonge out he has been doing it all day today and it's hilarious. His dad says he gets it from me hehe. I made chicken lettuce wraps for dinner and pork dumplings(not from scratch that takes forever I hear I bought frozen dumplings) and I picked up some California rolls at the store. It's much cheaper to make chineese food at home I've found plus we still haven't looked around for a good chineese place yet. I'm excited only one more week till dad gets off for Christmas break whee. However Wednesday will suck because he has staff duty and will be at work all night. Ugh, it shouldn't be too bad since I'm the one who does the bedtime routine with Sir anyway, but dad is usually the one who calms him down in the middle of the night when he is fussy. We will see how it goes. Until then here are Picts from last Thursday up till today. ***hum for some reason the blog is being weird and will not publish. So I will try and post the pictures in a different blog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment