Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fat day

Today has been my kinda fat day pancakes with two cups of coffee. Rolls with bean soup, cheese, and olives for lunch. I even made snickerdoodle cookies just because. I kinda didn't eat much dinner just so I could eat the cookies. Yesterday Sir and I trekked out into the cold to mail Christmas present boy was that expensive. Then to target for coffee and a few groceries. Have u mentioned how expensive diapers are geeze. After our trip outside in the cold we spent the rest of the day at home. Sir slept and ate and we read some books while he was awake. I made yummy chicken and black beans for dinner and we watched a movie. Grown Ups 2 was pretty funny we didn't get to bed until after 8. I read sir his bedtime book and he feel asleep with out me having to nurse him to sleep. Today I of course woke up early. 6am in a weekend really? After a long hot shower I made cinnamon apple pancakes for breakfast and enjoyed reading my new book on my kindle while Sir napped in my arms. He had to get two baths today because of his crazy poops. We spent the day hanging out at home. Dad found a new game to play and sir napped. We played in his mat and i read to him. He had fun playing with dad. I got a craving for cookies so I made snicker doodles before dinner. We had dinner together and watched a show. I'm really cranky and tired today so Sir and I are already in bed. After some kicking and looking around he has put himself to sleep. I'm not far behind him. Dad is playing his game in the other room. Why are weekends always so stinking short? I'm ready for Christmas break to get here. I don't know how single moms do it. Any who here are Picts from yesterday and today. 

Getting ready for our morning out
At the ups store
Just thinking 
Passed out
Bedtime book

Saturday morning nap after breakfast
Sleepy
Mhhhh
Hi there 
Haha he has the funniest face when he sleeps
No dad it's not bedtime it's play time
Dad getting Sir ready for bedtime
What you mean I have to go to sleep. But I've been asleep all day 
Sir loves Scout 
I don't wanna sleep mommy
Bedtime smiles 

1 comment:

  1. I just love the picture of you reading to him. He seems so into it. Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete