Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wednesday 3/5

 Yesterday sir & I tried to get a few  things from walmart, but of course they didn't have anything on my list. We went to Fry's instead it was a mad house. All the little old ladies must have decided to do all thier shopping the same day. It was crazy and I had to pee but sir did great. How I managed to go in with a short list of stuff and come out with $65 worth of stuff is beyond me. After that trip we spent the rest of the day at home. Sir took like 3 different naps all on me of course. I didn't mind it gave me an excuse to read. He was awake long enough to help me make this fabulous no bake raspberry lemon cheesecake. Yum! We took a super short walk @ 4pm it was way too hot so we came home and played. Dad got home a bit late. Leftovers for dinner made things way easier :) it was a nice day. Here are pics. Enjoy! 

Morning walker time 
Nap time
Humm plotting something 
Huh? 
:)
He has mastered picking up his smooth round balls. 
Haha Ty Ty boy
Love this one 
Such a smilie boy 
After our super short walk 
Oh dear his dad is teaching him to play games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment