Sunday, March 9, 2014
Cold sunny days
Sir slept really badly last night. Up every hour dad took most of the getting up, but I got up once at 5:30 with Sir. It was awful and it was def at two cup of coffee kind of morning. We got up for good at 6:0am. I figured out this afternoon why he was fussing so much. He is cutting another tooth :( poor boy! We had breakfast and showered and spent the morning watching a show. Dad left after lunch to go to the gun range with his friend. Sir slept from the time he left at 12:45 until 2. I was able to sit and read. It was nice. Dad got home at 3. After sir woke up we played and read books. It's been a nice day at home. My plan was to take Sir to the park or library today but it is quite cold outside today. So we just stayed home. I made dinner and Sir had oranges for dinner. He likes them. I have given up making purées as he doesn't like them. He likes picking food up himself so we have been giving him finger foods. He really likes blackberries and oranges. He is also talking A LOT more now. He is very happy most of the time. It's been a good day but I'm sad it's Monday tomorrow. Here are pics from today. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment