Monday, March 17, 2014

Last Weeks Adventures

Who knew that blogging every day would be so hard. Sir is very mobile now and crawls all over the place. He will NOT play by himself I always have to entertaining him and when he is not having me play with him he is sleeping in my arms. He also really enjoys climbing all over me. Like a monkey! He is quite the handful but I love seeing him grow and change everyday. It's pretty amazing. I also know have a love hate relationship with breast feeding. So far we haven't had many problems that is until he bit me last month. Saturday we were supposed to go to Tucson to get him a new car seat. That was halted when I woke up with a giant plugged duct in my breast that hurt. We spent all day on the couch nursing and using heat packs. Dad was great and took the time to clean house for me. We went out to dinner at Outback so I didn't have to cook. It was not how I expected to spend the day but with a lot of nursing and heat pack we finally got the clog removed. Ugh! I hope it doesn't happen again because it really sucks. We spent Sunday at home after a trip to the grocery store. Last week went well. We missed story time on Tuesday because Sir was napping.and I hate interrupting his naps. Thursday we made our weekly trip to the market we only got snacks and fresh eggs this time. I wasn't quite in the mood for shopping around. Friday after dad got home from work we checked out the new ranch store in town then went to best buy Dad spent $230 on a new sound bar for the TV which is actually super cool. Now I can listen to my music in the house from my phone. We spent the night watching The Book Thief on DVD which was pretty good but not nearly as good as the book of course. Anywho Sir is trying to type for me and chew on everything he can't have so I will finish this post. HEre are pics from last week. Enjoy!


Monday March 10




 third tooth coming in makes for a cranky Sir


 Tuesday March 11
 trying out mommy's breakfast muffins
 oranges for lunch
 afternoon trip to the park








 climbing on the couch
 Wed March 12
 trip to the library

 haha love this one looks like he has caterpillar ears





 he doesn't want me to read
 he loves dad's patches


 so serious when watching Star Wars lol

Thursday March 13

 crawling everywhere


 getting into everything



 
 
 
 Friday March 14



 loves playing with coffee mugs
 I gave him bowl instead so he wouldn't break the mug


Saturday March 15
 trying Greek yogurt

 dinner at Outback


 
 
 Sunday March 16



 going grocery shopping



 playtime

 napping on mommy
 play time with his dad





love love love these two

No comments:

Post a Comment